Not Tipping My Hat to Hats Off Bingo :(

We have done all the foot work, so all you got to do is choose from the wast number of promotions.

Moderators: Pink Cupcake, one2go, justtina

Not Tipping My Hat to Hats Off Bingo :(

Postby Pink Cupcake » Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:48 pm

I am really frustrated and wonder if anyone else is having the same problem i am having at Hats Off Bingo.

They offer a no deposit required free ten pounds to new players. I joined the site and received the free cash in my account immediately. I thought it was pretty cool because i didn't even have to validate my email.

The problem is there is not a single game that is available for a new player to play at! No bingo rooms, no slots, no nothing. There were two bingo rooms available and both of them denied me access saying "for VIP players only"!

Unless i am really missing something here the credits given are useless. Has anyone else had this problem?

Pink
Pink Cupcake

Re: Not Tipping My Hat to Hats Off Bingo :(

Postby SoulSister » Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:26 am

I checked them out a while back and didn't have any problems accessing the bingo rooms. I'm not really a fan of the site but I realize that they are new. That's very odd that you couldn't play any of the games. Maybe it's only at certain times. Sounds a bit shady to me.
SoulSister

Postby Pink Cupcake » Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:11 am

I think i solved the mystery to Hats Off Bingo.

Rooms are reserved for VIP players and since i had just signed i couldn't find a room to play in with the free no deposit bonus. So i checked my email i got from them the other day and here is what i got:

I guess all players are VIP special! I am going to head back there and play my free bonus!
Pink Cupcake

Postby one2go » Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:47 pm

That's great to hear and I'm so glad that its straightened out. Let us know how you do with the bonus.
one2go

Return to Promotions and Offers