Instant Game Tourneys Live at Fancy Bingo!

We have done all the foot work, so all you got to do is choose from the wast number of promotions.

Moderators: Pink Cupcake, one2go, justtina

Instant Game Tourneys Live at Fancy Bingo!

Postby one2go » Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:42 pm

Fancy Bingo is really excited to announce the launch of their brand new instant game tournaments.

The Tournaments
In these tournaments you'll pit your luck against other roomies to win the most real cash you can. Each tournament is open for up to 2-3 hours and you can choose when you want to start your 5 minutes of play time. To add to the excitement, you'll even see how everyone else is doing by keeping an eye on the live leader board! At the end of the tournament, prizes are given out the top 10 players who win the most real cash in the time allowed.

The Game
They are running instant tournaments on everyone's favourite games. The maximum bet is capped at 20p/25p per spin (depending on the game) so everybody has an fair chance of winning. You're position is based on wins which means the more you win, the higher up the leaderboard you go. At the end of the tournament they will take a couple of minutes to do their sums and work out the results. Every player will get an email of the final results and they'll also be available to view in Instants Tourney tab in the lobby.

one2go

Re: Instant Game Tourneys Live at Fancy Bingo!

Postby rosebush » Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:50 pm

Cleopatra is my biggest bane in the world of slots. I absolutely must register because you never know. Got to be in it to win it. Do we have any players here that have participated in these Fancy Bingo tournaments?
rosebush

Postby truckman » Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:07 pm

has anyone ever played these tournaments? i havent tried em and i would love to hear more about them.
truckman

Postby one2go » Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:41 am

They do look like a lot of fun. I have yet to register for one. I'd love to hear some winning results from someone. :)
one2go

Return to Promotions and Offers