Bingo Palace UK Best Promotions

We have done all the foot work, so all you got to do is choose from the wast number of promotions.

Moderators: Pink Cupcake, one2go, justtina

Bingo Palace UK Best Promotions

Postby Juicy Booty » Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:35 pm

I love Sherlock Holmes and wanted to share this promotion i found at Bingo Palace UK. I think its ok to copy it, if not ya'll let me know.

January 6th is Sherlock Holmes' birthday, and we want to celebrate by helping him solve his latest case! He's sent us two new challenge games, Magnifying Glass and Finger Print, to help us find the villain! Play the challenge games twice an hour (6am-1am) in Lucky Streak and Money Tree.

When you win both games, you'll earn £5 Bonus and the Challenge Badge. You'll also win entry into the Thursday Night Challenge Tournaments playing for £750 in prizes! Tournaments play Thursday nights at 9pm in Madhouse.

Terms and Conditions:
Promotion period is 12:00am GMT 6 January through 01:00am GMT 20 January.
When players complete a Challenge by winning both Challenge games they earn £5 Bonus, a Challenge badge for their badge board, and entry to the weekly tournament held Thursdays in Madhouse at 9pm. Every subsequent time the Challenge is completed again, the player earns another £5 Bonus.
Bonuses are credited after qualification (please allow up to 24 hours).
Juicy Booty

Return to Promotions and Offers