wonder bingo bonuses

Here you can find all the best deposit bingo bonuses and other promotional offers.

Moderators: Pink Cupcake, one2go, justtina

wonder bingo bonuses

Postby janet1975 » Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:13 pm

well im new here but found wonderbingo from looking at this site and noticed that there are one or two things from the review that are not mentioned so if i may.
when you have joined the site, it pays every now and again to check your email as ive been on the site a month now and have had 3 links for free money for the site, most has been a fiver.
Also the fact that only on a monday unless they state in the chat or email for other days, if you deposit on a monday you will always get 150% deposit bonus.
also the big one if you are on wonder bingo and are fairly new then use this code after the first joining bonus as to not waste the 200% so second time you deposit... put code PORT in capitals and get 300% bonus was told that it can be done twice but have done it 3 times since. but even if you are a memebr for a while... just try it anyways and see if it works.
my name on the site is here4dbingo if you want to add me as a friend for the achievement and the referal... good luck
janet1975

Re: wonder bingo bonuses

Postby BingoReviewer » Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:42 am

Hi Janet,

first off welcome to BingoReviewer :ty

Also thanx for the insightful post. In our reviews we try to provide the most important information about the specific bingo site. Unfortunately we can list only so much info as most of these rooms have abundance of promotions and various offers.

This is why posts like yours are very helpful and provide additional info to our membership. :goodpost

cheers
BR Admin
BingoReviewer
Site Admin

Return to Deposit Bingo