What do you love about online bingo?

Be free to discuss anything and everything while sipping your morning coffee

Moderators: Pink Cupcake, one2go, justtina

What do you love about online bingo?

Postby one2go » Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:31 pm

Hi all,

I love online bingo because there is a variety of games and slots to choose from. There are no long 30 minute breaks in the middle. I can play all day long if I want and I'm not restricted by session times like traditional bingo. Online bingo has themed rooms that make things more interesting and the jackpots can be amazing.

What do you enjoy online bingo?
one2go

Re: What do you love about online bingo?

Postby truckman » Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:35 am

good question one2go. when i'm parked up in my truck, i can just login tomy fave site and know i can play bingo. no time restrictions or anything like that no matter what time of day or night it is. of course i have to be ready to go whenever a job comes up so even if i bought my tickets it wont matter if im not there to see the game, i can still win. :D
truckman

Postby one2go » Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:21 pm

Oh I agree truckman. The pre-buy feature is great. You are so lucky to be able to play Bingo to occupy yourself during down time at work.
one2go

Postby Pink Cupcake » Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:38 pm

i think it is the convenience of playing anytime, day or night. Also the promotions, chat games and freebies like cards and bingo bucks make it all that much more exciting. The slots at online bingo sites are a million times better than the slots found at local bingo halls.

The variation of bingo games is a nice plus too offering 90, 80, 75 and 30 ball bingo never leaves me bored with an array of choices. Progressive Jackpots are always happening thing and heightens my gaming pleasure for sure!
Pink Cupcake

Postby Candygirl » Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:57 pm

I like the bingo chat games. They are fun and sometimes funny and they usually make me smile. I also like the fact that you don't have to be in the room to win once you have bought your bingo tickets.
-Candy-
Candygirl

Postby rosebush » Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:37 pm

I love the aspect of escape. I can disappear for a night out in my bedroom, lock the door and throw away the key. No one is getting in. Online bingo has absolutely got to be the greatest invention. Cheers to whomever thought of it.
rosebush

Postby one2go » Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:43 pm

Your comment is great rosebush. You may have given me a new idea. :goodpost
one2go

Postby Juicy Booty » Fri May 04, 2012 8:26 am

I like it for the freedom to play whenever i want to. When it strikes my fancy i'm off to play. It is a completely different world from going to brick and mortar because it offers a lot more games, jackpots etc. I like the bingo bucks and bonuses too.
Juicy Booty

Postby one2go » Mon May 14, 2012 10:56 am

I love the variety of games too juicy. There are some bingo variations out there and the slots are fun too. You can't beat the convenience of playing at home.
one2go

Postby justtina » Mon May 14, 2012 10:41 pm

I think I agree with all the great comments. I particularly like the convenience of bingo. You don't have to be there to win if you pre-buy your tickets. I love the variety of slots too.
justtina

Next

Return to Coffee Chatter