Do You Remember Your First Time?

Be free to discuss anything and everything while sipping your morning coffee

Moderators: Pink Cupcake, one2go, justtina

Do You Remember Your First Time?

Postby one2go » Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:52 pm

Do you remember the first time you entered a bingo hall or played online? What did you think, how did you do etc.?
When I first entered a bingo hall I was excited. There were so many people and so much energy. I must admit that I was a little lost the first time I played 90-ball bingo lol. Oh and online was worse. I was playing at a site that required you to click the "Claim" button if you won and I didn't realize it and the win went to someone else. I felt so stupid but I never made that mistake again!
one2go

Re: Do You Remember Your First Time?

Postby justtina » Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:05 am

I didn't have a clue what I was doing in the land based bingo. I just followed the queues. When asked "how many", I was like "how many what?". "Cards" the guys said. I think I had 2 but progressed to 6 quickly. I loved the excitement of it. I didn't win but it was still fun.

As for online bingo, I didn't know what to expect. I wondered about that claim button but seems it was automatic where I played so I didn't have to press it (not that I won). I had asked in chat what to do.

The other thing was the chat! That confounded me at first. I couldn't figure out what 3TG or 1TG meant. Crazy times but it all seems so normal now lol :)
justtina

Postby one2go » Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:13 pm

Oh yes chat required a learning curve too. The lingo was harder to learn than the game was lol.
one2go

Postby justtina » Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:13 am

one2go wrote:Oh yes chat required a learning curve too. The lingo was harder to learn than the game was lol.

Totally! I couldn't figure it all out for ages and had to do some research on it in the end. :shakehead
justtina

Return to Coffee Chatter